Cuhulin

Havent heard anything out of Cuhulin lately.. Anybody know if he is okay?

Reply to
hls

You know, was just thinking about him. Mail to him doesn't bounce but he doesn't reply.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Hmm. anyone know him in person? I never corresponded with him off group.

Nate Nagel

I dont know him in person but found his info on another group. They are looking for him too. His real name is James Larry Ryan, by the way, and that is why he sometimes uses the handle JR instead of Cuhulin.

They say that he sometimes just unplugs his phone, so maybe he has just gone to earth, or "got lucky"

Reply to
hls