Electric car fleet to hit the road in Israel

I've been expecting them to be the first country to try something like this on this scale, but I'm wondering what took them so long.

Reply to
zzyzzx

They are probably smarter than we are.. An electric car is probably not very practical for Israel.

Reply to
hls

They are setting up a nation wide network of battery charging and battery swapping stations. I think its a great idea... Ben

Reply to
ben91932

And how large is Israel? It will work in a very small country the size of Delaware, maybe, but nationwide in the US, I do not think it has a chance.

Reply to
sctvguy1

Something on tonight's (27th) news about charging stations being spread around the countries m/way service stations, though it did say that stops would be long as a fast charge is still two hours.

Reply to
Clive