Nissan CEO: Nissan Leaf (electric car) sold out already.

Where are the Nissan Leaf cars built? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:19508-4BFD7F2F-2141@storefull-

3173.bay.webtv.net:

Somewhere where leafy green things grow, such as the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.

Reply to
Tegger

When that new Nissan factory was built near Canton,Mississippi, (I-55 Gluckstadt exit) Nissan big shots in Japan wanted to fly their rice flag over the factory.Needless to say, that stupid idea got voted down.That Nissan factory has acoustic sound cannons that automatically turn on to break up hailstones so they wont damage those new Nissan vehicles out there on the parking lot. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:8952-4BFDC0DB-5586@storefull-

3171.bay.webtv.net:

That's a really cool idea. How come nobody else does that?

Reply to
Tegger

On the web, Nissan sound cannons Canton,Mississippi

I don't know why other auto factories in America don't use them.At first, some people who live in that area were complaning about them.Maybe those cannons protect their personal vehicles too.I ought to have one for my yard, to protect my rooftop and my vehicles from hailstones.Colorado got six to twelve inches of hailstones this afternoon.I saw a video clip of that on tv news.Busted car windows and dented cars. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin