Researchers Close in on Technology for Making Renewable Petroleum

By definition, I dont think this should be called petroleum ("stone"+"oil").

There is no doubt that hydrocarbons can be synthesized this way. You can do it with bacteria, algae, and vegetable crops such as soybeans.

We have, basically, a lot of people on the "dancefloor" here, but no one has decided what the music must be.

Reply to
hls

"hls" wrote in news:E_CdnYWL8-0CyA snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Did anybody notice the DATE of the "Journal of Biological Chemistry" issue...?

Anybody with a shred of humor about him should spot this one.

Reply to
Tegger

I didnt see anything significant. I have no shreds of humor. In fact, nothing about this post was significant.

Reply to
hls

"hls" wrote in news:CNOdnR9hQ4a48A snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I can tell.

The date given for the article was APRIL FIRST!

Get it now?

Reply to
Tegger

Here is another one.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Would it work for cars? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Thank you, Tegg.

Reply to
hls

And yet another one I saw somewhere today.

I have to say it, Fruit Loop Cars.Plant some Fruit and grow your own Fruity Cars. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Was already done a different way:

Brent