Electrics.

Google,,, Three electrics lead 10 worst cars for depreciation

Reply to
JR

Surprised Tesla isn't in there with all the fires they have been having!

Reply to
money2noise

About an hour ago I saw on local TV news that Tesla is issuing a soft ware update/upgrade so the Tesla cars under side won't be so close to the road surface. The better to avoid flack, I reckon.

Reply to
JR