engine mapping

Hi

We have made an ECU for port fuel injection of a single cylinder motorcycle. Now we have to prepare the maps for the ECU. This bike originally had a carburettor therefore we do not have any base maps.Now we have to prepare maps to optimise emissions,fuel consumption and power by running it on a dyno. Are there any websites or SAE papers that give any information on this. Are there consultants available for doing this?

Rahul

Reply to
rahul nair