Family resemblance?

:-)

Ford Fusion:

Gillette Fusion:

Steve

Steve Mackie

^ me too. the fusion is very razor like.

Reply to
G-man422

Well, the front end of both is blunt, un-aerodynamic and bulky looking. And I suppose the horizontal air intake grillwork of the car bears a remote resemblance to the horizontal blades of the razor.

But that's about it. What striking resemblance do you see.

Reply to
John S.

I guess is if Timothy Leary lasted as long as he did on the stuff, you have a long life ahead of you too.

Reply to
Al Bundy