finally, a midsize truck that isn't built too big.

www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

"isn't too big" can have different meanings
http://images.canadianlisted.com/nlarge/1992-daihatsu-hijet-pick-up-mini-truck-midget-ii_10246519.jpg
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 5:33:09 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:

...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

truck-midget-ii_10246519.jpg

I like those three wheels 'Tuck Tucks' (one wheel in front and two wheels i n back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use them to o.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and v ans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small gar bage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice crea m vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out the ir garbage bags.

http://etukusa.com/
Be sure to report back afterwards.
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 11:00:08 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:

...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

ni-truck-midget-ii_10246519.jpg

ls in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use the m too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks a nd vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out their garbage bags.

In Vietnam I rode in some foot powered three wheels Cyclos. They were fun. Near Saltillo, Mexico I saw an old engine powered Cyclo.
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 12:13:17 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com w rote:

...2018 Chevrolet Colorado

mini-truck-midget-ii_10246519.jpg

eels in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use t hem too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has sma ll garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ic e cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put o ut their garbage bags.

. Near Saltillo, Mexico I saw an old engine powered Cyclo.
voanews.com Iconic Cyclo disappearing from Phnom Penh's streets.
On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 9:09:04 PM UTC+8, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

these were a good size (sadly not made any more): https://www.bing.com/images/search?q lcon+ute&qpvtlcon+ute&FORM=IGRE
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 6:51:47 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yep, I believe those Australian Utes are really nice. They would sell very good in America, if somebody starts building them over here.