finally, a midsize truck that isn't built too big.

...2018 Chevrolet Colorado
I like those three wheels 'Tuck Tucks' (one wheel in front and two wheels i n back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use them to o.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and v ans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small gar bage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice crea m vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out the ir garbage bags.
Reply to
allisellis851
...2018 Chevrolet Colorado
ls in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use the m too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks a nd vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out their garbage bags.
In Vietnam I rode in some foot powered three wheels Cyclos. They were fun. Near Saltillo, Mexico I saw an old engine powered Cyclo.
Reply to
allisellis851
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 12:13:17 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com w rote:
...2018 Chevrolet Colorado
eels in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use t hem too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has sma ll garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ic e cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put o ut their garbage bags.
. Near Saltillo, Mexico I saw an old engine powered Cyclo.
voanews.com Iconic Cyclo disappearing from Phnom Penh's streets.
Reply to
allisellis851
Yep, I believe those Australian Utes are really nice. They would sell very good in America, if somebody starts building them over here.
Reply to
allisellis851

Site Timeline Threads