OT-Finally, a Russian car that...

..doesn't look like one.

it only plays Tschaikovsky symphonies and makes only left turns.

Reply to
TomNoller

The whole world is full of poopmobiles..... Oh, the humanity

TomNoller wrote:

Reply to
Jeff

It looks like a Korean car, which isn't that much of an improvement...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Looks kind of like a knockoff of an old Hyundai, but sure is an improvement over a knockoff of a 30 year old Fiat!

Jeff DeWitt

TomNoller wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

The typical US car buyer in 1966 would have been overjoyed to find a car like this in style, comfort, economy, accessories, longevity and reliability priced below a Chevy.

Of course, it's 2006, now.

Karl

Th> Looks kind of like a knockoff of an old Hyundai, but sure is an

Reply to
midlant

Seems to me, Lada is now in a joint venture with GM. There may be some Chevrolet bits and pieces on that one.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

Heh... Then the Russians will harvest what they planted!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

The girl sure is cute though.......

TomNoller wrote:

Reply to
Allen Siekman

Betcha the cuffs don't match the collar... Hmmm... Betcha there are no cuffs Jeff

Allen Siekman wrote:

Reply to
Jeff

You're probably correct. Her serial numbers may not match, but who knows?

Speaking of Ladas, Back in the 80's when I was driving my 57 President 2 dr, people frequently asked me what it was, & I often told them that it a Lada which was built in Russia in the 60's.:-) BH

Reply to
Barry