First look.

First look at Google/Chrysler minivan ...Looks like a taxi cab with that thing on top of the roof.

Reply to
JR

My guess is that this is what you're referring to.

dsi1

Yep, that's it. I reckon it does look a little better that the other Google car that looks like an offshoot of the Tata cars.

Reply to
JR

The strange part is that the Tesla has much of the same capabilities, and yet looks like a regular car. Obviously, they took some shortcuts.

dsi1