Ford.

Ford Leads Industry in Safety.Ford sales are up in Europe.

Heh, watching Operation Repo on the TRUtv channel.Those repo people run into some hassels reposseing some of those vehicles. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

You can imagine how some people react, even when they havent paid their bills, havent tried to talk to the lendor, etc. Having been owed a lot of money myself, I have no sympathy for people like this.

Reply to
hls

I love watching their 'tough' guy... always seems to get sucker punced, kicked in the nuts, tazer'd, maced, blindsided... The repo guy I know almost never interacts with car owners.. says the show is a joke.

Reply to
ben91932

Well, the boring pickups from parking garages and shopping centers wouldn't get many viewers, would they? I'm sure they pick the know problem pickups for these guys, and the vanilla ones go to the other crews.

Reply to
aemeijers

My dad and cousin did repos for a while.

3 AM is a good repo time. Just like some other thievery. That's why you don't catch the asshole who broke into your car or stole the Weber in the yard. These may be real repos guys, but the show is fake as hell. I love it how the cameras are all set up for the "spontaneous" action.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

I don't watch that show all that much.It is good entertainment once in a while. There is another entertaining show I have watched on tv sometimes where they put those boot jacks on cars in Philadelphia. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin