ford distributor bushing

Hello, I've been looking for counterweight bushings for a ford distributor (vacuum duraspark type) without much luck. Anyone know where I can find some? Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom

||Hello, ||I've been looking for counterweight bushings for a ford distributor (vacuum ||duraspark type) without much luck. Anyone know where I can find some?

Find a distributor rebuilder and beg some? Seems like Mr. G used to make some that may be usable. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B