Fuel line removal and install

I have a rubber fuel line under the car (93 Sundance) which is leaking and I want to change it myself. However, one end of the hose is fastened with a "quick connector" and the other end is fastened with just a "crimped ferrule". How do I remove the crimped ferrule and how do I get a new one back on the replacement hose?

Reply to
e62836

Cut thru it with a hack saw or Dremel tool and then peel it off with a side cutters.

You don't. Re-clamp the hose with fuel injection hose clamps.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

What's a quick connector? Take a digital picture of the item. Then put it on your web site, don't post binary files here. Then post a pointer to that picture.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Thank you. I appreciate the help.

Reply to