Funny: Customer looking for electronic spark plugs

I work at a Auto Parts store and one of our regular customers calls up and states:

"You sold me the wrong spark plugs. I need electronic ones."

Electronic ones I said?

Yeah this Ford has electronic plugs.

Do you mean platinum plugs I asked?

No, he says. These plugs have a wire & a push type plug going to them.

Oh do you mean the coil pack I ask?

Coil pack? he asks. These aren't the spark plugs?

No I said. Those are individual coil packs. I promise you if you take them off a spark plug will be underneath.

I hung up the phone and told my co-workers what he did.. We got a good laugh.

Now the next time he messes with me about me doing my job I'm just going to laugh and say "electronic spark plugs?" :)

Chas

Reply to
m6onz5a