oil for 1994 Audi 100S

Please somebody help me. I can't find out what oil I should use for my 1994 Audi 100S wagon. There is no sticker under the hood, nothing in
manual book. Previous owner is unreachable. Please help.Thank you.
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

The proper viscosity range of oil to be used will depend on what engine it is equipped with and what kind of a climate you live in.
This information will most certainly be found in the owners manual.
Castrol GTX 10W 40 should be good.