Game Change?

New Mercedes Maybach electric cars, nearly 20 feet long.

Reply to
JR

I forgot to mention the website where I read about the Mercedes Maybach

JR

My guess is that the future of luxury cars is limos. Who the heck drives their own limo? Obviously, it's got to be self-driving. The future of the automobile is just brilliant.

Reply to
dsi1

Delahaye replica cars, built in Long Valley, New Jersey. If I was rich I would buy one or two of them.

JR

Nice looking stuff. I have some reservations about fiberglass kit cars though.

Reply to
dsi1

Some good panel beaters could build one of metal, instead of fiberglass. If money is no object. Argentina Bugatti replica. Pur Sang Bugatti.

Reply to
JR

There used to be (maybe still is) a model of some dirtbike called the Pursang. Until I saw it split into two words I hadn't realized that it probably means "pure blood".

Reply to
The Real Bev

Fantastico!

Reply to