Gasoline W/10% Ethanol

for use in automobiles.

What affect will this additive have on oxygen sensors and catalytic converters?

what is the going price for a yearly state inspection for an automobile?

I hear it is as high as $39.50 in some states

mho >v=83e >D r i v e / E a t =A0L e s s - $ a v e =A0M o n e y
Reply to
fiveiron

None.

As high as?

Reply to
aarcuda69062
15 % in some mid-western states... I hear the governer of one is pushing for 20%; oblivious to the warnings of car makers

What affect will this additive have on oxygen sensors and catalytic converters?

what is the going price for a yearly state inspection for an automobile?

I hear it is as high as $39.50 in some states

Reply to
LoLo

What affect will this additive have on oxygen sensors and catalytic converters?

******No effect...

what is the going price for a yearly state inspection for an automobile?

*******I believe that around here (rural Texas) we pay about $12-13.
Reply to
<HLS