GM styling

How can one company so consistently produce the most god-awful styling across so many brands and in both their car and truck lines?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Good question. We have been wondering that since 1983.

Reply to
« Paul »

They have lost there passion, their sense of form and function. Gone are the days of rolling sculpture. GM isn't alone though, look at what Ford has done to Jaguar. I say give Jag back to the Brits.

Rick P.S. Once I would like to see a car that has the front-end like a Triumph Spitfire. Unhook two latches and you have access to the whole engine.

Reply to
rickbenites

Same could be said for Volvo, the rolling and always square breadbox.

Actually, I like Ford's styling. It's just that their powertrains (esp. their V6 engine) are crap and none ever held up well for me. Never cared for their warranty skates either.

And BMW changed their grill design since when?

B~

Reply to
B. Peg