GMC 3500 Savanna -running rough after fuel pump change

Hello all.. 2000 savanna I have is running like crap since I changed the in-tank fuel pump... all lines are correct and now the check engine light is on...What the heck did I do wrong?.....please help.........

thanks---3500...5.7fi...4spd trans

Reply to
peter griffin

Hello all.. 2000 savanna I have is running like crap since I changed the in-tank fuel pump... all lines are correct and now the check engine light is on...What the heck did I do wrong?.....please help.........

thanks---3500...5.7fi...4spd trans

Reply to
peter griffin

Pinched a fuel line when you put the tank back up?

peter griff> Hello all.. 2000 savanna I have is running like crap since I changed the

Reply to
KENG

nope...all lines clear...

Reply to