Going to where no ELCID has gone before. Changing my fuel pump :*( (0/1)

Hi guys.

going to change my fuel pump, wish me luck!

never done it before, so I am hoping that the manual will show me how. I bought the hanes manual. I will keep a photo journal along with instructions, so if someone ever needs to change their 1997 blazer pump, I might be a bit of help. Nothing worse than trying it for the first time, blind folded!. In this pic, you can see safety precautions I have taken. I have three jacks. each rated a 2 tons and a single 5 ton jack stand on the back. I am using a 2 1/2 ton floor jack. I have also disconnected the negative cable from the battery as well.

The fuel tank is practically empty, as I drove the vehicle almost dry.

Is it ok to post pictures in this group?

Reply to
EL CID

How many 1997 Blazers do you have???

A few days ago, you listed a 1997 Blazer for sale, and said you had already installed a new fuel pump.

My troll meter is rising rapidly....

Reply to
Bob Paulin

My own and my friends ( to whom I am trying to be helpul to )

Let me guess, it must be a " terror " post. LOL.

Reply to
EL CID

You may need an air rachet to get those banjo bolts off

Reply to
Martik

EL CID wrote in article ...

In the "Blazer for sale" post, you state, "I am the second owner of this truck."

Above, in this post, you state, "...going to change my fuel pump, wish me luck!"

You insinuate ownership of both/the same vehicle(s). No mention of either vehicle belonging to a friend.

I think you're a wannabe 13-year-old trying to act like he knows something about cars.

The troll meter is rising even more rapidly.

Reply to
Bob Paulin