He is eligible for the Darwin award.

I was on my way home from the store.I saw a guy who had the left front end of his old Chrysler Fifth Avenue (I think it is a 1987 model) hiked up in the air.Nothing but a concrete cinder block supporting that end of the car. There is Absolutely NO WAY I would Ever get under a car like that.Mama didn't raise no fool! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

Not eligible, but soon to be nominated...

Reply to
chuckcar

Darwin awards aren't just for stupidity. The applicant has to remove his defective genes from the genepool by either dying in the process or by eliminating his ability to breed. If he has already passed on his genes, he is only eligible if he kills his progeny in the process.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

If they are good enough to hold a stripped car up it's good enough to crawl under. lol

Reply to
m6onz5a