head mounted LED torch/ flashlight

posted to a uk group. Does that not tell you anything?

Reply to
EatMe

they own ASDA

Reply to
SoCalMike

Erm, it does, actually. Just above where you click "reply".

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Doki ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Apart from the entire Asda chain...

Reply to
Adrian

A septic I shared a flat with reckoned Asda wasn't much like wal-mart at all. May be owned by them, but by no stretch the same.

Reply to
Doki

So what? There are several WalMarts in the UK, there's one at Havant and one at Cribb's Causeway (for example) probably others elsewhere.

FWIW WalMart is simply a giant poundstore, selling tat to the masses.

Reply to
Steve Firth

They're not WalMarts like you'd find in America though - they're just very big Asdas. When you read stuff written by Americans, you can buy near enough anything in WalMart, whereas Asda isn't quite that far on yet.

Reply to
Doki

Streamlight Septor. Has 7 LEDs and 3 settings to turn on 1, 3 or all 7 LEDs. Works great. I've had mine for over 4 years. Used to be $30us but you might find them for $25.

Or try

for bargain LED flashlights.

Reply to
A Man