HELP:removing alternator on 92 colt

Hello, I am trying to replace the alternator on my 92 colt 1.5 . I have the top bolt removed but I can't seem to get the bottom bolt out. I have the nut off but the square headed bolt will not go through. Has anyone

removed this alternator before. Is there something I am missing here?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Duncan chief.rockerATgmailDOTcom=20 remove AT and DOT to reply=20

Reply =BB

Reply to
chief.rocker

Don't know if the diagram helps with that bolt you mentioned.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03