Honda Civic 2006 lights for the footwell

Can anyone help with advice on the best way to connect power to footwell lights. I have considered using power from the cigarette lighter or the glove box lamp - but if anyone has experience of the easiest way to connect - I would like to know. I think I would like to avoid removing the centre console - but if that has to be done I have found a site which will show me how to do that. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Dadq