I think

I noticed my new old 1983 Dodge RV van has a catalytic converter thingy.Where I live, we can get away with almost anything.I am the second owner of that old van.Where can I buy a straight through replacement tail pipe piece to replace that catalytic converter? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Have you tried the dumpster out back of the local Midas shop?

Reply to
E. Meyer

remove the converter and take a pole and knock out the innards and reinstall.

Reply to
m6onz5a

It is worth $45-$100 scrap value as is.

Reply to