installing an intake manifold gasket on a 95 chev 350

uh-oh i thought i could replace the engine in my truck by myself, bought a crate engine and now i am ready sort of when i opened the gasket package there was a lot of gaskets there! and a nice little note that reads "1986 and up engines the coolant restrictors shown above must be instaled in the rear coolant ports of the intake manifold gaskets." should be easy enough however i am afraid of putting them in upside down or backwards! any one have a drawing for me to look at?

Reply to
Reaper