Is the gasoline FAQ still of use?.

Folks, it's been a long time since I actively participated in this group, and today I reposted the Gasoline FAQ for the first time in about 18 months. I was wondering whether it was still of use to the group, and whether I should update it and continue to repost it occassionally?.

If it's now an unwanted intrusion, I'll cease these repostings, and not bother to update it, as people can retrieve it from

or Google groups.

Bruce Hamilton

Reply to
Bruce Hamilton

Well, it certainly is relevant to the group but you might want to simply provide a website link every so often in a posting to this group. That would be sufficient, in my opinion.

Looks like you have some very deep and interesting info so again, I would say it's worth it for you to continue to update it because "people need to know about this stuff".

Reply to
mZ

Ditto

Reply to
searn

I agree with "ditto" - the FAQs are very interesting

Thanks

John

Reply to
Killinchy

The FAQ is part of the approved Usenet FAQs, consequently by posting it to the group ( and the appropriate *.answers groups ) it automatically also gets posted to the

website.

I'll post it to the group when I get around to updating it, and then leave it for quite a while unless any issues need to be addressed.

Thanks to those who responded.

Bruce Hamilton

Reply to
Bruce Hamilton