jump starter battery

I got a jump starter battery for my car.

However, it does not contain a cord for me to plug it into the wall!

Is there a good place to get such a cord?

I would rather not purchase a gigantic cord that is like 20 or 25 feet.

Thanks.

Reply to
bob

what does the socket on the jump box look like ?? Could a cord from a PC monitor work ??

like this:

Retired

monitor work ??

I don't think so. They usually are standard extension with or without ground. Ground is not used. Hardware store, kmart, walmart, target"......

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Frys:

Paul in Houston TX

monitor work ??

I agree. I tried getting a cord that was probably similar to that of a PC monitor cord.

The prongs didn't quite fit into it.

I do have an extension cord that works. It is just 20 or 25 feet, which is a bit longer than I was hoping for.

Thanks.

Reply to
bob

monitor work ??

monitor cord.

bit longer than I was hoping for.

Try

or

GE 9 ft. 3 Wire 16 Gauge Grounded Indoor/Outdoor Extension Cord Model # 51927 Internet # 203806495

$8.99 /EA-Each

Reply to
Retired

Just make one the length you want. (hardware store)

Reply to
smoke doper