Kumho Tire Experiences - Marshal 791 Touring A/S?

Hello

I'm in need of new tires for my '03 Corolla. My local Wal-Mart is selling Kumho manufactured "Marshal 791 Touring A/S" tires. for a really good price. Has anyone had any experiences with Kumho? Are the Marshal 791 Tourings just the Wal-Mart version of the Kumho 795 Tourings which I've heard good things about?

Thanks in advance H

Reply to
hank755_ca

I don't know about that particular tire but I had Goodyear Gatorbacks, then Yokahoma dBs, and now Kumho something or other all season performance and the Kumho are the best overall. The gatorbacks broke loose on corners and were noisy, the Yokos were only quiet for the first 5K miles and then were horribly noisy and they felt squishy and they tracked every rut and imperfection in the road constantly. The only thing with the Kumhos is that they get a little flat spot when they sit for a few days and the first few miles you can feel it but it's not really objectionable, just something you notice till the tires warm up.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher