LED lights on cars. TOO BRIGHT!!!

impressive to me.

I remember changing my 77 280Z sealed beams to halogen sealed beams. They seemed better. The pattern was different. I've never noticed oncoming problem with chevy trucks, but my 2007 avalanche lights are the best I've ever used. Light to spare. Being higher up in the air is an advantage for distance.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

impressive to me.

a giant pita for car users though. being followed by an suv at night, they may as well be on high beams if you're lower than them.

Reply to
jim beam

impressive to me.

I'm wondering if low beam shuts off, using high beam. Some both go on if you hold the toggle.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

I compeletely agree. Head lights and tail lights are way too bright!

Reply to
chicagodb

I was sitting in traffic behind prius the other day and I noticed when stop lights came on they were much brighter than the taillights that are on all the time.

I understand it might help to fend off a drunk or two in no fault states but it looked somewhere on the tackish to outright disgusting continuum. Closer to disgusting I'd think.

Automakers, leave that as a no cost option for sale in no fault states, the rest of the world will be likely better without them.

Reply to
I hate front wheel drive, send most torque to the rear, plea