Light problem, is this common?

I have a 1992 Chevy S-10. The previous owner installed a trailer hitch and light setup.

Recently, I discovered that when my right turn signal is on, the revers lights blink with the signal! Also, when I put my brake lights on, the reverse lights light up too!

Is this a common problem? Could it have something to do with an improperly installed light setup for the hitch? Finally, any tips on troubleshooting this? Thanks

Reply to
john

Probably a open ground connection.

Reply to