Looking for an Automotive Lift?

Call us at 630-289-9500 for your best deals on Rotary Lift products. We carry parts and new product and ship nationwide! We also carry exhaust hose, workbenches and miscellaneous shop equipment.....www.standardus.com

Reply to
fwoitel

You shit is that bad eh?

Only failed products that no one will buy once they see them in person get SPAMMED to newsgroups. Something like 'only seen on TV' or 'not sold in stores'. LOL!

Real companies with real products don't need to SPAM.

I will never buy something from a SPAMMER.

Mike

Mike Romain

Hey, Mike, your bed has a bad side too, huh? Don't think I will offer to sell you EVEN any Jeep parts!!! Gotta agree, tho'. Have a good 'un, sam

Reply to
sdlomi2