Looking for cheaper source for this steering ball joint for a go-cart

Greetings,

Got this go-cart 2nd hand. One of the ball joints in the steering was reported to have been separated previously and now has excessive play (1/4" or so).

Manufacturer quoted me $100 (yikes!) -

Hoping someone else might know of a place where I could get this for a lot less. Made in china, so I'm betting it's metric threads.

Here is a link to a pic of the ball joint.

Thanks for any help,

Gary

Reply to
Gary Emerson

McMaster-Carr Grainger supply mayyyybe smallparts.com

Google "ball joint" etc...

A machinery supply house might be a good bet.

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp

Do a search for, Comet Torque Converters

Click on the gokartsupply.com link or some other sites.You might find something there.I have an old gokart frame leaning agains't the back of my back yard shed.I bought it at a junk about twenty years ago, thinking I might fix it up someday. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin