message Update of "car in the open for year and a half"

I posted a message in this forum back in October asking for advice about the possible condition of a car I left in the US for a year and a half and was planning to bring to Europe.

The car was in the open in a storage facility and nobody had driven it ever since.

Well, I finally brought the car. And there was no problem whatsoever except for the dead battery, obviously.

I was even surprised that it was not completely covered in dust or with low tires.

As for thr fuel. It was ok.

I promise not to leave HIM unattended for such a long time and hope no hidden problems come up from now.

Thanks to the respondents.

Reply to
Perdit