so long and thanks for all the fish

Good day. I have been on this forum since 2002 when I bought my 1995 SW1. There has been a wealth of information in this forum and I hope that I have contributed some knowledge also.

In September a family member had an accident and pretty much totaled the car, but thankfully nobody was injured. It had 220,000 miles on it and would have almost certainly made it to 300,000 if not more. I paid $2000 for it 5 years ago and it certainly served us well. It was an extremely reliable car.

I also had a 1997 SL1 for about a year which had also been in an accident, although I was able to put a couple of doors on it and drive it for a while longer. That car was traded in earlier this year for a new Civic Hybrid.

As I already had too many cars, I won't be replacing the Saturn.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz

Another Douglas Adams / Hitchiker's Guide fan I see. Glad the family member survived the collision even if the Saturn didn't.

So it goes. I got rid of my '89 Voyager 5 years back and bought the LW300. I used to be a regular poster to the Chrysler forum and that ended along with the voyager (which was turning into an OY-ager). Good luck to you and thanks for the contributions. Oppie

Reply to
Oppie

on Friday 07 December 2007 08:49 am, someone posing as David Teichholtz took a rock and etched into the cave:

those darn american cars!! always failing at the last moment. :P

Enjoy!!

Reply to
PerfectReign

sorry to see you go, great nobody was hurt but isn't that what makes a Saturn great? Thanx for everything.

Reply to
marx404