Misfire

Hi i have a 1996 plymouth voyager van 2 wheel drive, it starts ok but when i apply the gas pedal it has a miss and when i am driving and step on the gas it has a miss. I scanned the trouble code which was a P 0300 which says multiple cylinder misfires, anyone care to help me out on what i need to do? thanks

Reply to
Silly O Bear Jr

check the plug wires, and pull the plugs and see if any are foulded out.

Reply to
Eric F

"Eric F"

Reply to
Larry Smith

That's definitely a good starting place. Also check or replace the distributor cap. On many models it is cheaper to replace than to use the time trying to test.

Never reroute the spark plug wires to make them look neater than the factory engineered them. Sometimes you can induce crossfire.

There are other thing if the above doesnt work. Let us hear how it comes out.

Reply to
Larry Smith