motor oil additives

slick 50, mpt, mg, and others, do these anti-friction agents help in any way to reduce friction, increase fuel mileage?

do the motor oil people add any of the above type friction agents to the oil?

of the dino juice, havoline is my choice, i've been using it for years. synthetics, synthetic-blend seems like to me a waste of money for the average user.

m h o =A0v =83e

Reply to
fiveiron

Hugo Schmeisser

Troll.

Right. Wondering about Slick 50 in one paragraph, and throwing around terms like dino juice in the next, declaring synthetic to be a waste.

Multiple personality disorder?

No: troll personality disorder.

:)

Reply to