Need an expert...

--We're building a couple of small cars from the keel up; i.e. starting with transaxles off of a couple of garden tractors. It'd go a *lot* faster if we knew what the heck we're doing! --Location: Santa Rosa, CA. Ping me offlist if interested in getting involved in a really strange couple of projects? Can trade shop time, welding, etc.

Reply to
steamer