peugeot expert windscreen steaming up

hi can some one help me i've got a peugeot expert and the windscreen keeps steaming up but it seems when you but the blowers on to screen hardly any air is coming out any ideas

Reply to
diesel19

I had this problem with a 405 once and it turned out to be very small leak in the heater core. This eventually made the carpet damp also an odd sweet smell which I was told came from the antifreeze.

Reply to
chris

Does that model have a cabin air filter? If so it is probably choked up with debris.

Reply to
Brian

Reply to
Wichita