need help

hey i have a 95 camaro 3.4v6 and a week ago it didnt want to start up well it started but it dies inlike 3 seconds i scanned it and it gave me two codes code 36 witch is the crank position sensor i changed it and the code cleared then it gave me a code 22 that is the throttle position sensor is lo or something so i change the TPS and its still doing the same thing i really need help its the onoly thing i can get around with so please help me out

Reply to
elcholero

when you changed the TPS did you check to see if it fell within the parimeters with your trusty little meter? if not then you propably don't own one. if this is the case, then even step -by- step instruction propably would not be useful. just because the tps readings were low does not mean that it was no good. remember that trouble codes stored on your obd does not mean that you should replace that part. the codes will often get you in the right church, but perhaps the wrong pew.judging from the info that you posted,your car will start but dies in 3 seconds. i take it that it dosen't run any longer than this. i personally dont beleive that would be attributed to a fauty TPS especially since you replaced it, even though i bet a dollar to a doughnut that its way out of adjustment. start looking at more obvious problems. do you have ample fuel pressure? are you still getting fire to your spark plugs after this initial 3 second period? have you tryed "tapping" on your mass air flow sensor to see if maybe it is stuck? not with a shop hammer of course but with perhaps the handle of a screwdriver?

Reply to
plainoldmechanic

hey low tps will only cause rough running same tps put agood battery in it, hooked up right

Reply to
wws