New Zoe electric car.

Google,,, New car will disable itself over financial status

Reply to
JR

real link:

Brent

If I ever want an electric car, it will be something I build myself. A govt surplus motor, some deep cycle batteries, some old style solenoids for the speed controller, an adapter plate for between the motor and transmission, a little junk yard car. I have a set of paper plans here of how to do all of that. I ordered them from somewhere way back in the 1970s.

Reply to
JR

People are trying their darnedest to figure out an angle in which to make money in the new electric car. God bless 'em!

Reply to
dsi1

Tesla is thinking about making some electric pickup trucks.

Reply to
JR

That ought to be something. Tesla is also going to be making golf carts

- of course they will be powered by a gas engine. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

I just saw it at

JR