NGK Spark Plug Number

Hi

I need BKR6EKUB by NGK for my 2000 V6 Passat

When I go to order them online the part is BKR6EKUB but then when I add it to the cart the part number is

BKUR6ET-10

will this work or do I need the BKR6EKUB

Thanks

Reply to
Tube Audio

I'd try another source. I typed that NGK # in google shopping and lots of results came up. It's probably a suitable replacement.

I just went to NGK's website and typed your plug # in and here is what came up:

NGK Obsolete Plug, Click "More Info" for Replacement 3584 BKR6EKUB

So the other plug will probably be fine.

Reply to
m6onz5a

or

frankv

Now "Tube Audio" can drive his Passat after it being out of commission for 4½ years.

Reply to
T0m $herman