Hacker Disables More Than 100 Cars Remotely (Toyota related?)

Did you even read the article? Or was "Toyota related?" a joke?

Reply to
Bill Vanek

I didn't write that article, I did read it though. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

"Toyota related" was just a part of the headline of this article. Cuhulin had nothing to do with that.

You might imagine, though, that ever time any controversial auto topic arises, some nitwit will try to make a connection to Toyota.

Reply to
hls

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

Nice to see that the people doing the disabling had such a rigid doublechecking system in place that they didn't even knew it was happening for a whole week.

Reply to
fred