No blinkers on cherokee

Well people i have a 95 cherokee with a 2.5L in it with a 5-speed and as of 3 weeks ago my blinker started blinking once then get stuck on(no blink just sold light) then it stopped doing that for a day or so then boom no blinkers

ok so i check my bulbs all work fine

my running lights come on and my flashers work

so i go to a dealer and have my flasher unit checked(he puts it in a

93 dodge ram and checks the blinkers on that) they work with my flasher unit in it

so i check my fuses i have 7 in my jeep(under dash) all good

so i check my relays and fuses under the hood. all good

so i buy a new multi-function unit $50 from oriellys

Nope same problem fashers work, brights come on, all speeds work on windshield wipers, washer fluid comes out, no blinkers.

does anyone have any ideas because ive run out

Reply to
topofmytown

The only idea I have heard that comes close is a rotted pin in the panel for the flasher.

Ours is bad in our 88 and has needed a scrape and bend with a mini screwdriver to keep them flashing and I have heard of a few more that went bad because the clutch leaked fluid on them and rotted them.

I would inspect it with a strong flashlight.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > Well people i have a 95 cherokee with a 2.5L in it with a 5-speed and
Reply to
Mike Romain