No blinkers.

Hello all, I am looking at a '97 LaSabre with slight front end damage. Actually it isn't that bad, but the air bags deployed. It seems to drive fine but it has no blinkers or windsheild washer function. I haven't had a chance to look at fuses, but I'm also wondering about a possible problem in the column as a result of the air bag issue. The cruise works, as does the brights and hazard lights. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
JWald

I got a chance to dig into it a bit. Replaced the underdash flasher and all is fine.

Reply to
JWald

First time I've seen a blinker (flasher) fix the windshield washers!

Reply to
PeterD

Is that you Mr. Ripley? ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I'm not asking any questions. It works and I'm happy. ; )

Reply to
JWald

Bwa-ha-ha-ha... Great answer, as long as it keeps working!

Reply to
PeterD