Not car engines but...

I would love to have each one of these and maybe fire one up every now and then.

Paul

OS makes good engines. If you're dreaming anyway wouldn't you rather have one each, on airplanes, and fly them often?

I have two OS Max 25s (from before there was Max this and Max that). They're both good engines, even the one that got into the argument with the concrete shipping dock.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I have an old sort of large model Airplane engine with a propellar on it and front wheels.I bought it at a Goodwill store about fifteen years ago.I think next year I will buy a four stroke engine weed trimmer. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin