ordering tools online

just wanted everyone to know that the US Postal Service has time machines now. Today is Dec 15, and here is a tracking link:
<https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction !input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=1&tLabels”61209699938970661080>
showing that I will soon receive an item ONE WEEK AGO!
amazing GW
Add pictures here
βœ–

Very simple explanation: The calendar has been sequestered.
--
Mr.E

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sunday, December 15, 2013 2:53:28 PM UTC-6, Mr. E wrote:

If I can't buy what I want in local area stores, I don't need it anyway.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 12/15/2013 04:03 PM, JR wrote:

If I used that logic, my life would suck indeed. Tooltopia is your friend.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
On 12/15/2013 11:03 AM, JR wrote:

I just bought a water pump for an LG washing machine. I could have bought it locally but it would have cost $116. The part, with 2nd day shipping was $65 bucks. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. A tool to put on the spring retainer for the rubber gasket cost $70 to $35 on the web. I used an old fashioned automobile brake spring tool instead from the auto parts store for under $10. That one I bought locally. I don't see much point in restricting myself to sources located anywhere in particular.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 12/15/13, 3:13 PM, Geoff Welsh wrote:

Was it a nice expensive tool ?? Then it probably "fell off the truck" in Richmond, and since it has not passed another scan point, the system won't update.
Add pictures here
βœ–

From the same folks who brought us the healthcare site?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 12/15/2013 2:13 PM, Geoff Welsh wrote:

We ship a stack of parcels six days a week and I've never seen Post Office deliveries as slow as the last two months.
Lost items are up as well from negligible to aggravating and your 'insurance' is worth a bit less than the average lotto ticket.
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
AMuzi wrote:

good info, AMuzi, thanks GW
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 12/15/2013 05:15 PM, AMuzi wrote:

Well, that's reassuring, seeing as I just shipped all my pocketknives off to be sharpened (nobody local will touch a folder, and it's FAR cheaper to send them off than to buy the stones I would need to resharpen them all myself.)
I personally haven't had bad luck with USPS (touch wood) but with my luck it'll be the little box with several hundred dollars' worth of knives that gets lost...
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
βœ–
On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:03:42 AM UTC-6, Nate Nagel wrote:

Article at www.naturalnews.com Something is REALLY wrong with UPS, and it's far worse than the media is reporting.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 12/27/2013 01:22 PM, JR wrote:

I've only received one UPS package recently, and it was only one day late due to a storm *shrug*
I avoid them like the plague though after a string of bad experiences a few years ago.
I did get all my knives back a day earlier than expected, so that was nice (USPS)
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
βœ–
On 12/18/2013 5:03 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:

Our company used the USPS to mail hearing aids, which can cost thousands, for decades without any problems. What most people don't know is that the US mail is a remarkably reliable system.
Add pictures here
βœ–