For Sale: 1993 LE Red Tonneau Cover

Nope, Venango is on the other side of the state from here. It's near Lake Erie, I believe. Our area's roughly an hour north of Philadelphia. Although we do have members in Delaware, New York and New Jersey.

Heh. I could have used that scale when I still have my 1968 MGB. I can't tell you how many times the floats in the SU carbs sprang leaks and had to be epoxied. And then sanded so the weight was the same when you were finished as when you started!

A well-traveled Miata, indeed! Feel free to join the forum and post links when (and if) you've got more Miata stuff for sale. Joining the forum is free.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

So there is a legitimate purpose for these things! ;-) The winner is in India, he is probably a teacher from the address.

Thanks again Iva, there is not a whole lot of the '96M left, the '91 Silverstone is next and then I have to make the final decision on the red turbo miata. What a shame to part out a perfectly functioning and very fast vehicle, but nobody is going to give me much for a 16 year old car, and the parts will sell for at least twice as much, probably closer to three times as much on their own. Somehow it just doesn't seem right to send two unbent 1991 miatas to the scrapyard.

Pat

Reply to
pws

and

vehicle,

We have a member who dropped a Ford V8 into his Silverstone. He might be interested in parts. We also have a member who pretty much collects Red Miatas, in all sorts of condition, and parts them as needed. Usually to other club members who need stuff! He was able to get me a new sun visor and a couple of headlight motors for very little $$. I believe his website is at