Personal "Flying saucer" by 2014...

Bet the sales would be high is Roswell with all the retired aliens..

bob

Reply to
bob urz

A few years ago Boeing had a thingy about building flying cars. I emailed Boeing, I told them they ought to stick to building Airplanes. Those Boeing Dreamliners are grounded because of battery/electrical problems.

Reply to
JR

I warn you: Moller has been touting this thing for years--decades in fact...

...and not one of his "flying cars"...

...has ever flown.

Reply to
Alan Baker

I am still waiting for a jet backpack (like in James Bond Thunderball) that lasts longer than 15 seconds, and doesn't destroy your eardrums.

Reply to
bruce56