Portable Jump Starters

My Sears jump starter (DieHard 750) died. I'm not sure it ever even worked at all.

So I'm looking for a replacement. I have in mind these two candidates:

And I'll entertain any suggestions.

Reply to
toronado455

I got one from Home Depot as a gift that I don't think they offer anymore, but it has an inverter in it as well as a compressor and the standard jump start features. I have used the inverter and compressor a lot more than the jump start feature. It works great and is one of those things you wonder how you did without once you have it so my vote would be to find one with those two features.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Is yours by any chance one of these two?

toronado455

Or perhaps it is this one?

toronado455